3. St. Augustine: Hop-on Hop-off Trolley Tour with Museum Entry
See historic St. Augustine on a guided hop-on hop-off trolley tour. Listen as your conductors narrate the tour with a fascinating and fun mix of trivia and stories. Find out about the oldest continuously inhabited settlement in the country at the St. Augustine History Museum.
Enjoy a full 90-minute tour on the trolley or have the freedom to hop-on and hop-off at any of the 22 stops. Avoid getting through traffic or having to find and pay for parking. Let your conductor take care of navigating for you.
Relive the story of the first settlement in North America as you see Castillo de San Marcos, the Spanish fort built in the 17th century. See the famous spring that Ponce de Leon which is deemed the Fountain of Youth, where you can actually sample the water.
Explore the site of the first mass in America at the Mission of Nombre de Dios. Experience early St. Augustine as you tour Old St. Augustine Village, which features houses from the 18th and 19th centuries.
Admire the Gonzalez-Alvarez House, the oldest documented colonial house in Florida which was lived in by British, Spanish, and American colonists. Immerse yourself in the 500 year history of the city as you view the exhibits at the St. Augustine History Museum.
There are 22 Stops conveniently located close to many places of interest in St. Augustine:
1) 167 San Marco Ave: Old Town Trolley Tours of St Augustine, The Old Jail, Oldest Store Museum Experience, St. Augustine History Museum, Gator Bob’s Trading Post, Spice & Tea Exchange
2) 10 W. Castillo Dr.: Visitor Information Center
3) 31 Orange Street: Potter’s Wax Museum, Old Drug Store, Tolomato Cemetery
4) 1 St. George Street: City Gates + St. George Street (historic walking mall), Oldest Wooden Schoolhouse
5) 20 S. Castillo Dr: Colonial Quarter, Pirate & Treasure Museum, Castillo de San Marcos
6) 6 Avenida Menendez: Bay View at the Best Western, Shipwreck Museum
7) 39 Hypolita Street: Hypolita Street and St. George Street, Columbia Restaurant
8) 38 Sevilla Street: Flagler Memorial Presbyterian Church + Grace United Methodist Church Ancient City Baptist Church
9) 81 King Street: Villa Zorayda Museum
10) 80 Cordova St: Lightner Museum, Flagler College
11) 112 Riberia Street: St. Augustine Distillery
12) 146 King Street: San Sebastian Winery
13) 139 King Street: Whetstone Chocolate Factory
14) 38 Cathedral Place: Plaza de la Constitucion, Government House, Cathedral Basilica of St. Augustine
15) 22 St. Francis Street: Oldest House, Fernandez Llambias House
16) 111 Avenida Menendez: St. Augustine Marina, Schooner Freedom, The Black Raven Pirate Cruise
17) 1 S. Castillo Dr.: Castillo de San Marcos National Monument
18) 19 San Marco Ave: Ripley’s Believe It or Not!
19) 27 San Marco Ave: Old Town Trolley Welcome Center
20) 101 San Marco Ave: Mission of Nombre de Dios, Shrine of Our Lady of La Leche
21) 137 San Marco Ave: The Old Senator + Villa 1565
22) 11 Magnolia Ave: The Fountain of Youth