Experience St. Augustine’s World-Famous Nights of Lights in the warm cozy comfort of your own private row, onboard the Old Town Trolley.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Tours starts at the City of St. Augustine’s Visitor Information Center. The nearest intersection is West Castillo Drive and San Marco Ave.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Smoking in the vehicle
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Reservations are required
- Reservations are for a private row for up to 4 people
- Guests must arrive no later than 20 minutes before tour time. Within 20 minutes of tour time, seat(s) are subject to cancellation without refund.
- Due to the popularity of the city’s Nights of Lights, be sure to give yourself enough time to park and check in as traffic can be heavy.
- Children 3 years and younger may be considered a lap child. Toddler carriers and children ages 4 and older are required to have their own seat and must remain seated at all times.
- Book in advance as this tour will sell out.