Start your morning with this exciting 4-hour ATV Adventure. Ride to an elevation of 3500 feet to see some spectacular views of the lakes and mountain ranges of Southern Utah from Sand Hollow State Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The tour starts at the Sand Mountain OHV Area in Sand Hollow State Park, Southern Pkwy, Hurricane, UT 84737, USAOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Credit card
- Alcohol and drugs
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- Your safety and comfort is the highest priority and the tour includes insurance
- This tour is suitable for beginners and experienced riders, but you must be 18 years old to drive the ATV
- ATVs are not allowed to enter Zion National Park and this tour takes place in nearby Sand Hollow State Park
- Wear long pants such as jeans or khakis and bring a light jacket
- Open-toed shoes and shorts are not allowed for safety reasons
- The tour does not include gratuities (10-15% is suggested)