2. Hanoi: Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour with Live Commentary
Enjoy the unique experience of the Hanoi city hop-on hop-off bus tour. The tour route has 15 stops and passes more than 30 famous attractions, allowing travelers to explore and experience the city in their own way. With this 24 or 48-hour ticket, you can discover the city at your leisure. Pass through:
• Stop 1: Dong Kinh Nghia Thuc Square – Hoàn Kiếm Lake (Mon-Fri) Hanoi Opera House – (Sat -Sun)
• Stop 2: Le Thai To’s Statue – 30 Le Thai To Street, Hoan Kiem Dist.
• Stop 3: St. Joseph’s Cathedral - 4B Trang Thi Hoan Kiem Street, Hoan Kiem Dist.
• Stop 4: The Flag Tower of Hanoi - 28A Dien Bien Phu Street Ba Dinh Dist.
• Stop 5: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum - Opposite to 49 Dien Bien Phu Street Ba Dinh Dist.
• Stop 6: Quan Thanh Temple - Thanh Nien Street, Quan Thanh Dist.
• Stop 7: Tran Quoc Pagoda - Thanh Nien, Yen Phu Dist.
• Stop 8: Northern Gate Church - 6 Hoang Dieu Street, Ba Dinh Dist.
• Stop 9: The Imperial Citadel of Thang Long - 26 Hoang Dieu Street, Ba Dinh Dist.
• Stop 10: One Pillar Pagoda – Hung Vuong and Tran Phu Crossroad
• Stop 11: The Temple of Literature - Opposite to 63 Quoc Tu Giam Street, Dong Da Dist.
• Stop 12: Hoa Lo Prison Relic - Opposite to 52A Ly Thuong Kiet Street, Hoan Kiem Dist.
• Stop 13: Museum of Vietnamese Women - 39 Ly Thuong Kiet Street, Hoan Kiem Dist.
• Stop 14: Hanoi Opera House – 1 Trang Tien Street
• Stop 15: Hanoi Post Office - 175 Dinh Tien Hoang Street, Hoan Kiem Dist.
Other sights along the way include the Temple of Literature, Hoa Lo Prison Relic, the Museum of Vietnamese Women, the Hanoi Opera House, and Hanoi Post Office. The hop-on hop-off buses operate from 9:00 AM to 6:15 PM. An English-speaking guide is available on board to help you get off at the right stop. Audio commentary is available in 10 different languages.