Experience the rich history and art of the Vatican with a visit to the iconic St. Peter's Basilica. See all the priceless works from the Papal collections.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
You can go directly to St. Peter's Basilica whenever you want, there is no meeting point. At the time of booking, you will receive a QR code to download the audio guide track. This will allow you to go to the Basilica when and how you want without having to follow fixed times and appointments.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 120 minutes
- This is a digital experience. Once you book, you'll immediately be sent a link to download the app and content. Make sure you download the audio guide on your device before your visit
- St. Peter’s Basilica and the Square may be closed in the morning due to Papal Audience (usually on Wednesdays and Sundays)
- The opening hours are subject to change due to special events at the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter's Basilica
- The entrance to the basilica is free of charge
- You must observe the dress code to access the St. Peter’s Basilica (no shorts, vests, or sleeveless tops)