Explore Stockholm from the saddle of one of the city’s official City Bikes on a 3-hour guided bike tour, cycling down some of Stockholm’s 450 miles (760 kilometers) of bike lanes. See monuments such as the City Hall, the home of Alfred Nobel, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, Italian, German
- Private group
- Explore Stockholm in an environmentally-friendly way
- Check out the Swedish capital's different islands
- Stop to take photos of city monuments, such as City Hall and the Royal Palace
- 3-hour bike tour in English, German, French, Italian and Spanish
- Private Guide
- Bike Rental
- Fika (coffee/tea and pastry)
- Gratuities (optional)
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- If you would like to purchase a City Bike card from the guide, please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the tour departs. You will need to present valid ID.
- To access the City Bikes you need a City Bike card. The card can be purchased at most hotels and Tourist Information Centers and at a few 7-elevens. There are about 95 City Bike stands around the city, and you have to check your bike in to one every 3 hours.