Christmas is one of Sweden's most beloved holidays and the preparations begin weeks in advance. Follow your guide on a stroll through the Old Town to learn all about how the Swedes celebrate Christmas today, and how they did so in ancient times.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 75 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The tour departs from Järntorget, next to the Christmas tree in the middle of the square, located in the Old Town.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- We suggest wearing warm and comfortable shoes and clothes in many layers since the majority of this tour is outdoors, walking at a slow pace and stopping at various sights.