Enjoy a 2-hour lunch or dinner cruise to the world heritage site of Drottningholm from Stockholm, sailing on board an early 20th century ship. Savor a menu designed by a top restaurateur, and see the sights of Lake Mälaren and Lovön.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Ticket confirmation within 48 hours
- Once purchased, you’ll receive booking confirmation from the tour operator.
- Cruise to Drottningholm Palace, residence of the Swedish royal family
- Climb aboard a heritage boat and sail to Lovön on Lake Mälaren
- Savor classic Swedish flavors over lunch or dinner on board your boat
- Lunch or dinner (if booked the according option)
- Guide on board
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Stadshusbron, StockholmOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- There is a bar, restaurant, and toilets on board.
- The children's menu applies to children under the age of 15.