Enjoy a 2-hour E-Bike tour of the Sodermalm island, a.k.a. SoFo. Discover a mix of modern at historic architecture, winding cobbled alleys, and bohemian bars and shops.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Get some of the best views of the city
- Check out the hippest place to be in Stockholm
- Learn more of Stockholm's interesting history
- Batavus Verona e-Bike
- Rain poncho (if needed)
- Sun Cream
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Stockholm Adventures, Kungsbro Strand 21Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Anyone who can bike can join this tour.
- The E-bikes are easy-to-handle, Batavus Verona 7-speed city e-bikes, suitable both for men and women.
- Children must be at least 12 years old to join the tour (and taller than 140cm).
- Children's bikes are unavailable.
- This tour needs a minimum of 2 persons booked on in order to operate. If the minimum number is not reached you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund.
- The tour will take place in all weather conditions unless your guide thinks it is unsafe.