Hear tales of murders, myths, and diseases on this guided walking tour of Stockholm. Explore the dark streets and alleyways in the oldest parts of city as your guide recreates the past for you.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Swedish, English
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Customers must be able to climb stairs and walk along cobbled streets
- Wear sturdy shoes and dress appropriately for the weather
- The tour lasts for approximately 1.5 hours