Explore Stockholm’s many islands is by bike on this guided tour. See the city’s major attractions like the Royal National City Park and uncover some of the city's hidden gems as well.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Dutch
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Stockholm Adventures office. Arrive early to select your helmet and adjust your bike seat.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Anyone who can bike can join this tour. There will be many stops and you will only bike short distances in between
- The bikes used are easy-to-handle city bikes suitable both for men and women
- Children must be at least 12 years old to join the tour (and taller than 140cm). Child bikes are not available
- The tour will take place if there are at least 2 participants. In the unlikely event that the minimum number is not reached, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund
- The tour will take place in all weather conditions unless your guide thinks it is unsafe