Explore Stockholm on a self-guided audio tour and walk along the cobbled streets to iconic sights such as the Great Square and the Nobel Museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Gustav Adolfs TorgOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- Please note this is an audio tour. There will be no person guiding you on the tour
- You will receive confirmation at the time of booking
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable walking shoes, a hat and warm clothing, and that you use sunscreen
- This is your tour, your way, and at your pace, so there is no specific starting time for the tour
- Please see your printable voucher for download information
- Note that the audio guide is available in English only