Stockholm is known for its many food markets and on this food and walking tour you’ll visit some of the city’s markets and also see some Stockholm’s most famous and interesting sites. Enjoy samples of traditional Swedish food along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Östermalms Saluhal, Östermalms torg (the main entrance at the corner of the square and Humlegårdsgaten)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- As this is a walking tour, comfortable shoes and weather-appropriate clothing are advised. Tours run rain or shine!
- The tour is not suitable for wheelchairs, as the route includes areas with many cobblestones.
- Be sure to advise of vegetarian and other dietary preferences/restrictions when booking so that appropriate tastings can be arranged. Once the tour is underway it is not possible to change the menu.