Go kayaking around the capital of Sweden. Enjoy a hearty lunch whilst looking out over the beautiful skyline of Stockholm.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the Adventure Cafe, located 500m from the bus/train station (Central Station/CityTerminalen) and the Metro station (T-Centralen). All metro, overland trains and airport shuttles stop at Central Station. If you’re coming from the station: • Follow signs for the exit to ‘Stockholm C/CityTerminalen’ • Walk over the bridge on Klarabergsviaduken, keeping to the right side of the road • Go down the stairs on your right • Continue along the canal and you will find the Adventure CafeOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Thermal clothing
Know before you go
- Minimum height 1.5m, maximum height 1.95m. Maximum weight 130kg
- Please inform the local partner if you have any special dietary requirements
- The tour will take place in all weathers unless the guide believes it to be unsafe
- Please dress appropriately. It is highly recommended that you wear your own thermal underwear under your dry suit