Embark on a day-long kayak trip to explore the Stockholm Archipelago. You’ll paddle at an easy tempo with your guide among thousands of uninhabited islands, discover the area’s wildlife, and enjoy a tasty lunch in the wilderness.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Please notify the supplier of any dietary requirements at least 24 hours in advance
- CHECK IN time is 15 minutes prior to tour departure. Arriving at departure time or afterwards will likely result in you missing your tour
- Please note that this tour operates in all weather unless your guide deems it to be unsafe
- Participants must be able to swim 200 meters to join the tour
- You may be asked to help carry and load the kayaks
- You will use a 1- or 2-person kayak
- Children must be at least 12 years old to join the tour
- The tour will take place if there is at least 2 participants. In the of this minimum not being reached, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Maximum weight: 140 kg
- Maximum height: 1.95 m