Tour the greener parts of Stockholm on board a canal boat and cruise for 50 minutes along the Djurgården Canal, departing from Strömkajen in the center of the city. See historic sights from the water while listening to an informative audio guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 50 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, Swedish
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Swedish
Select participants and date
Tour departs from: Strömkajen, Stockholm.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Accessibility: This tour is not wheelchair accessible but it is possible to leave a wheelchair on the quay. Our staff will fasten it with a lock and cover it from rain. There are a few steps to enter the boat.
- Pets: Yes. Dogs that can be kept in owner’s lap throughout the tour are welcome on board. Please sit outside where possible or in the back of the boat. Due to lack of space it is not possible to keep your dog on the floor under your seat or in the gangway.
- Stroller: No. Not possible to bring on board but it is possible to leave it on the quay. Our staff will fasten it with a lock and cover it from rain.
- Toilets: Yes.
- Cafeteria: Yes.
- Outside seating: Yes. There are a limited number of sets outside in the aft of the vessel.