Learn to skate over long distances on natural ice on a 5.5-hour ice skating tour of Stockholm suitable for complete beginners. Get tips on skating techniques from an expert guide, and experience the best long distance skating conditions in the world.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
ICEguide / Stockholm Adventures Shop, Kungsbrostrand 21 (in the city center)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Long pants
Know before you go
- Children under 15 years of age are not permitted to participate
- No previous experience is required
- You must weigh no more than 130 kilograms
- This tour requires a minimum of at least 2 participants. If the minimum number is not met, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund
- Please provide your height in centimeters, weight in kilograms, European shoe size and details of any special dietary requirements at the time of booking