Kayaking is the best way to explore the heart of the Stockholm Archipelago. Paddle around Vaxholm, sometimes called the capital of the archipelago, and experience outstanding nature with plenty of wildlife.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Skärgårdens Kanotcenter Kayaks & Outdoor. If arriving by bus, get off at the stop called Engarn.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- In case of bad weather conditions, your guide will adjust the route accordingly.
- A reasonable degree of fitness is required to take part in this tour.
- This tour needs a minimum of 2 participants to run (if there are not enough bookings, the tour may be cancelled).
- Please dress in clothes suitable for sporting activities.
- All participants must be able to swim.