Travel across the beautiful English countryside on a full-day trip from London to visit the prehistoric monument of Stonehenge and the historic city of Bath.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Meet your guide opposite the entrance to Gloucester Road Underground station, London, SW7 4SS. Please wait outside Stanhope Arms bar, facing the exit of the station, near HSBC Bank.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note, this tour will have a maximum of 28 passengers
- Audio guides at Stonehenge are subject to availability and it is suggested to download the 'Stonehenge audio tour' app in advance as an alternative
- Travel time between London and Stonehenge (approximately 2 hours each way) can vary with traffic conditions. Please be mindful of this when making post-tour arrangements
- Gratuities are optional