2. Stockholm: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Explore the Swedish capital by open-top bus. With regular departures at all stops, choose how much time you wish to spend immersed in the history and culture of each fascinating site.
Stockholm boasts a 700-year-old history and is the epicenter of Swedish culture, dotted with grand public buildings and palaces. The 24-hour pass grants access to buses that will take you to the highlights of the picturesque city's sightseeing circuit.
Visit the vast Stockholm Palace, the official residence of the Swedish Royal Family, and the City Hall where the annual Nobel Prize banquet is held. Discover beautiful gothic churches and explore the city's key museums, including the Vasa Museum, home to the tragic 17th-century warship, and Skansen zoo.
Buses cover the Old Town area and the trendy SoFo district at Södermalm, with its many bars and boutiques. Art and literature exhibitions abound, with readings and concerts at the controversially modern-looking Kulturhuset.
Participants looking to splash out will enjoy the NK/Hamngatan shopping district. Strändvagen offers leading restaurants to quell the deserved appetites of the intrepid tourist, with regular boat cruises of the scenic archipelago to boot.
Bus tour stops:
2. The Royal Palace/Old Town
4. Viking Line/Stadsgården Cruise Terminal
7. The Royal Palace / Slottet
8. Kungsträdgården / Shopping District
10. The Vasa Museum
11. ABBA The Museum / Gröna Lund
13. ABBA The Museum / Gröna Lund
14. The Vasa Museum
15. Museum Park 16. Historiska Museet / Karlaplan
17. Stureplan Entertainment District
18. Kungsgatan/ Hötorget Market Place
19. ICE Bar
20. Central Station / Cityterminalen
21. Rådhuset / Court House
22. City Hall