Follow riddles to discover unique statues, charming courtyards, and cozy cafes while unlocking curious stories about the city – all from an app in your phone’s browser!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Take part in a real-life city discovery game via a browser on your phone
- Solve riddles and unlock local stories, secret recommendations, and the locations of the city’s hidden gems
- Enjoy unconventional views of The Bean Quarter, the statue of Hans im Gluck, and the new castle
- Go beneath the surface of Stuttgart and enjoy the locals' favorite spots
- A link to the web app game will be sent via email. A maximum of 2MB of data will be needed for this game. No downloads are necessary.
- Tour guide
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Start at Konigstrasse 1, opposite Hauptbahnhof (Central Station)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This is a self-guided city discovery experience, no tour guide will join your urban adventure.
- All necessary information will be included in your email from Secret City Trails.
- Games are available in English only.
- Every riddle is made up of directions and a question. To answer the question, you can try as many answers as you like. If you’re stuck, you can ask for a hint or skip a riddle.