Discover the natural and architectural beauty of Sydney on this grand helicopter tour as you fly past the eastern suburban beaches. Soar over the Pacific Ocean and take in amazing views of the skyline, the Sydney Opera House, and the golden beaches.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 30 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Pickup included
- Return shuttle service to hotel
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- The tour operates on Robinson helicopters that have a maximum seat limitation of 135kg (297lbs), passengers in excess of this weight will be required to fly in the Eurocopter helicopter which may incur additional costs
- Bookings for two, where the combined total is 200kg or more in total, must book a private flight (for additional cost and payable direct to the supplier)
- All passengers will be weighed upon check-in
- All flights are sold on a shared basis where up to six passengers may be travelling on the helicopter. Single passenger bookings are welcome however all flights require a minimum of two passengers to depart
- If you have an infant (a passenger under three years), you will be required to book a private flight for additional cost