Explore the stunning Hunter Valley wine region tasting some of Australia’s best wine, food, cheese, chocolate, beer, and distilled spirits. Enjoy a small group, great music, and a relaxed atmosphere.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Please wait on the sidewalk for the bus. Your driver will look for you and will have your name. Meet at 7:25 AM at Central, 812 George Street (outside St Laurence Church).
- Small group
- Limited to 14 participants
Select participants and date
Departs from St Laurence Church, 812 George St, Haymarket.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Bring comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen, hat, water bottle, a camera, and a jacket in cooler months.
- Available: Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- You will return to Sydney at approximately 6:45 PM - 7:30 PM.
- Pick up from Sydney Central Station @ 7:15am
- Pick up from Sydney Town Hall @ 7:30am
- Pick up from Circular Quay @ 7:45am