Unravel the fascinating history of Sydney and learn how the city transformed from convict dumping ground to the vibrant and contemporary city it is today. Visit Bondi beach, Australia's oldest suburb, and drive along the Bondi to Bronte coastal path.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick up from your hotel in Sydney, please let us know where you are staying.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- The tour is operated with an English-speaking tour guide.