Step aboard a historic tall ship to enjoy a sensational cruise and outstanding views of the Sydney Opera House light shows, with a delicious dinner served on board.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
Campbells Cove Pontoon, 6A Circular Quay W, The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia. Campbell’s Cove (Floating) Pontoon is situated in Campbell’s Cove directly in front of Squire’s Landing at the Overseas Passenger Terminal. Please also note there is currently considerable construction work happening at the Campbell’s Cove public walkway area. To find this location, walk towards the northern end of the Overseas Passenger Terminal at Circular Quay. There you will find ‘SQUIRE’S LANDING’ bar and restaurant. On the western side entrance of the Squire’s Landing restaurant (the non-Opera House side), you should see a yellow sign for ‘Campbell’s Cove Pontoon’. One of your guides will be there at least half hour before the cruise to welcome and sign all passengers in.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Children 3 and younger are not allowed.
- Children between 4-14 must be accompanied by a paying adult. These Passengers must be aged between 4 to 14 years old at the time of the cruise to qualify as children.
- You must be 18 years of age and present a valid ID in order to consume alcohol
- Boarding time begins 15 minutes prior to the cruise departure for all cruises
- These tours are conducted in all weather, except in the case of extreme weather events such as hurricanes