Explore Ortygia, the old town center of Syracuse, on a walking tour. Discover the Apollo temple, the unique baroque cathedral, and enjoy the beautiful panoramas of the sea.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship, no shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed and shoulders must be covered for both men and women
- Please note that the market is open only in the morning and on working days
- The tour is bookable as a private tour all around the year with an English, German, or Italian-speaking guide. During some periods of the year also the shared group option is available
- Group tours are bookable only in English or Italian. The group tour will take place in the requested language or in rare cases of very small groups, the guide will explain both in English and Italian