Venture into Saguenay-St-Lawrence Marine Park on a 3-hour boat trip leaving from the pier in Tadoussac or Baie-Sainte-Catherine in Quebec. Encounter the most majestic creatures of the planet, the whales.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Comfortable clothes
- Food and drinks
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- If you are traveling from Quebec City or Charlevoix, it is recommended to choose the Baie-Ste-Catherine departure option
- Dress warm, even in the summer, as it can be quite cool on the St. Lawrence River
- Cruises are not canceled due to rain unless the weather presents a danger to your safety. There is always an enclosed area on the boat