Travel through the beautiful landscapes of the Alentejo region. Walk through the fortified village of Marvão perched on top of the hill. Walk on the remains of the once thriving Roman city of Ammaia.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Italian, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Your hotel or accommodation in Central Lisbon. Airport or Cruise Terminal also possible.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Don’t forget your sunglasses and a hat
- Sunscreen is highly recommended at all times, but specially from March to October
- Please provide the name of at least the main traveler
- Child (3-years-old or above) seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Children must be always accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements or any other special needs at time of booking
- Please note that all prices are per trip and not per person, meaning that the price you see is what you pay for as the whole group
- Depending on the size of the group and car availability the tours are made on a high-end sedan/estate (Mercedes E or equivalent) or on a high-end van (Mercedes V or equivalent)
- A maximum of 7 people per booking