Take a speedboat trip from Lisbon and search for dolphins while sailing along the Atlantic. Get to know the ocean wildlife with an expert marine biologist on this intimate and non-crowded experience.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, English, French, Italian, Spanish
Select participants and date
The departure is in Doca de Santo Amaro, Gate 3. The dock under the big red bridge is the best reference point, where the boat is situated. The Alcântara neighbourhood is in front of the riverside.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- High-heeled shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Since the dolphins are wild animals, dolphin sightings cannot be guaranteed. The local partner reports a 95% chance of sightings on the tour
- You may be contacted 24 hours before the activity
- If you easily get seasick, make sure to have a big breakfast but without milk, creams or yogurts
- If the tour is canceled due to unforeseen weather conditions, you’ll be offered a different tour date or a full refund
- If the minimum number of travelers isn’t met, you will be offered a different date or offered an alternative tour with another local partner