Book tickets in advance to avoid waiting in long lines to enter the Taj Mahal, one of the New 7 Wonders of the World. Enjoy a hassle-free visit to this magical UNESCO World Heritage site.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Hindi, Spanish
Select participants and date
Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001, India.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Different tickets are required depending on whether you are an Indian citizen or a foreign national: please make sure to select the right option
- The tickets are valid only for the booked date and one-time entry
- Children under 15 years old go free of charge and children over 15 years old pay adult prices
- The Taj Mahal tickets are valid only for a 3-hour time slot and visitors found on-premises beyond the time slot will be subject to an additional charges payable directly to the authorities in cash
- Opening times for Taj Mahal are 6 AM to 6 PM (closed on Fridays)
- The Taj Mahal ticket includes skip-the-line for purchasing entrance tickets but you must still queue for the security check
- Your tickets will be emailed to you at least 24 hours before your tour date