Discover the real Estonia on this tour that takes you off the beaten track.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Tallinn Tourist Information Centre, Niguliste 2, 10146 Tallinn.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- If the waterfall is frozen, you can walk behind the ice-curtain
- The fish menu and home-made bread and cakes in the Ruhe restaurant is optional and available in summer only
- Please note from October to April the Ruhe seaside restaurant is only open on Saturday and Sunday so from Monday to Friday you will visit a different restaurant