Learn the maritime history and culture of Estonia and see historic ships on a guided tour of the Estonian Maritime Museum at Seaplane Harbour in Tallinn.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 - 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Russian, Portuguese, Spanish, French
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
Know before you go
- Book the tour at least 2-3 days before meeting, especially in summer as it is the busy period!
- In such case you are guaranteed the chosen tour with licensed guide!