Discover a darker side to Tampa on this 1 hour haunted history walking tour. With a local expert, visit some of the city’s most haunted locations and listen to stories of the ghosts and ghouls who still roam the streets.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 - 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside the Old Tampa Theater on North Franklin Street. Please arrive at the meeting location at least 15 minutes prior to the tour's start time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- ID card, copy accepted
- Video recording
Know before you go
- Tours run rain or shine
- This tour is family friendly and is suitable for all ages