Explore the Kumano Kodo Pilgrimage in this full-day private trip. Explore an ancient network of pilgrim trails dating back more than 1000 years connecting historic shrines and temples to the backdrop of Kii Peninsula.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Japanese
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your hotel is provided by the local activity provider.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- The tour itinerary may vary due to traffic conditions
- Special requests for the itinerary can be made to the driver