Don't miss this unique occasion to ascend the volcano Etna by coach and jeep in the evocative atmosphere of the sunset. The volcano, perpetually active and a UNESCO World Heritage site since 2013, is the highest in Europe.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Italian
Select participants and date
Taormina Bus Terminal - TaorminaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sleeveless shirts
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- Warm clothing and suitable shoes are recommended. Warm clothes will be available to rent on site with an extra charge
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or those with heart problems