Combine the excitement of walking on New Zealand’s biggest glacier with the thrill of a breathtaking scenic helicopter fly-by of the country’s largest mountain, Aoraki/Mount Cook.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 11 participants
Select participants and date
Inside the terminal of the Mount Cook Airport, look for the Mt Cook Glacier Guiding deskOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- This trip is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- This trip is weather dependent