Discover the scenery of Milford Sound and the Fiordland National Park on a guided tour from Te Anau, with a sightseeing cruise and lunch included.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Enjoy a sightseeing cruise on Milford Sound with views of Mitre Peak
- Explore the Fiordland National Park with a knowledgeable guide
- Pass Lake Te Anau, Eglinton Valley, Mirror Lakes, Hollyford River, and more
- Keep a look out for native birds and other wildlife
- Guided tour
- Sightseeing cruise
- Picnic lunch
- Bottled water
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please meet at the bus stop in front of the public toilets. Look for a 17 or 12-seater minibus with the local partner’s logo on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Insect repellent
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- A moderate amount of walking is involved in this experience.
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Strollers can be accommodated on this tour.
- Children aged 7 and below must sit in a child safety seat.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you’ll be offered an alternative date or a full refund.