Visit significant Biblical sites on the shores of the Sea of Galilee and in Lower Galilee, including a Bible-era fishing village and Second Temple era synagogue at Magdala, “Jesus Boat” at Ginosar, Mt. of Beatitudes & Cana where Jesus performed miracles.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick up from major hotels in Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Herzliya & Netanya. If you need to be picked up from elsewhere (like an airbnb), the local operator will send you details of the closest pick-up point.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Modest dress is required for the holy places
- Hat, comfortable shoes & Sun screen are recommended
- This tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4
- Tour requires minimum number of participants