Explore Holy Jerusalem's top biblical sites. Visit the Jewish Quarter, Christian and Armenian Quarters, Mount of Olives, the Western Wall, and ascend Mt. Zion. Continue along the Via Dolorosa to the Church of Holy Sepulcher and visit the Holocaust Museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours - 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, German
- Pickup included
- Pickup from main hotels in Tel Aviv, Herzliya, and Netanya. Pickup times: From Tel Aviv: 07:15. From Herzliya: 07:00. From Netanya: 06:30. If you need to be picked up from elsewhere (like an airbnb), the local operator will send you details of the closest pickup point.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Modest dress is required for holy sites
- On Fridays, Saturdays, and Jewish Holidays, the Holocaust Museum is closed. The tour will visit King David's Tomb, the Hall of Last Supper, and the Church of all Nations at the Garden of Gethsemane instead
- Children under 12 years old are not permitted to enter the Holocaust Museum
- You can book your tour in English, Spanish, French, or German