Enjoy a small group guided tour with a guide to Jerusalem. See the Mount of Olives, the Old City market, the Church of the Holy Sepulchre/Golghota, the Western Wall, and the Temple Mount.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- • If you book after 4:00 PM the day before your tour date you must meet at Rothschild Boulevard 22 at 9:30 AM unless your guide confirms another location • Pickup points: 8:50 AM at Hatachana Tash and Tasha Cafe 9:00 AM at HaKovshim Street, opposite 50, Bus Stop 25364 9:03 AM at HaYarkon Street 52, Bus Stop 20658 9:06 AM at HHaYarkon Street 90A, Bus Stop 20661 9:09 AM at Leonardo Beach Hotel HaYarkon Street 156 9:13 AM at Dizengoff Street 155, Bus Stop 25778 9:16 AM at Dizengoff Street 93, Bus Stop 21366 9:19 AM at Ben Zion Boulevard 4 corner King George Street, Bus Stop 25608 9:23 AM at Rothschild Boulevard 101, Bus Stop 25587 9:30 AM at Rothschild Boulevard 22, Golda Ice Cream
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- If you book after 4:00 PM the day before your tour date you must meet at Rothschild Boulevard 22 at 9:30 AM
- This is not a pilgrimage tour; it visits the holy sites, but you will not stand in line to enter the Tomb of Jesus or Golgotha
- Your guide will guide you from a historical perspective, not from one of the holy books
- If you want to visit a souvenir shop or the Tomb of Jesus, you can do so during lunch