Explore the fascinating city of Jerusalem and learn its intricate history, led by a professional guide. Roam the Armenian and Jewish Quarters, see the Roman Road, and visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. This tour includes transportation from Tel Aviv.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, German
- Pickup optional
- Pick-up from hotels in Netanya at 06.30, Herzliya at 07:00, Tel Aviv 07:20. Pick up is provided from centrally located hotels only. The supplier will confirm the pick-up time and address. If your hotel is not central, you will be sent the address of the closest meeting point.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- On April 9, 15, 20, 29; May 29; and September 19, 20, 27, 2020 the visit to Yad Vashem will be replaced by a visit to Ein Karem.
- Modest dress (no shorts or sleeveless shirts) and head covering is required to visit holy sites.
- Children under 10 years old are not permitted into Yad Vashem.
- Hotel pick up is provided from centrally located hotels only. The supplier will confirm the pick-up time and address. If your hotel is not central, you will be sent the address of the closest meeting point.