Explore remote landscapes of Tenerife by a powerful and easy to drive quad bike.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Italian
Select participants and date
The garage is nearby the TGAS gasoline station of Arona. Please arrive 20-minutes before the start of the activityOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- The route will be determined by the driving skills of the group. While quad bikes are easy to drive, previous experience is helpful.
- It is possible to have 2 people on 1 quad bike, simply select the 2 person quad bike option when checking out.