Discover the landscape of the most-visited national park in Europe on a guided tour. Experience the wonder of a cable car ride over volcanoes, craters, and rivers of lava up Spain's highest peak.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- The exact pickup time will be specified on your voucher, or provided by the local partner after booking.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Sun hat
- Closed-toe shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Adverse weather conditions, especially during the winter, may affect the safety of the roads leading to the cable car (snow, ice, falling rocks), and visits may be unexpectedly canceled
- It is highly recommended to contact the Teleferico beforehand to check the weather conditions as this may affect the activity
- People with health problems should consult a doctor before undertaking this activity
- In case the cable car is closed due to strong wind, the tour will still be conducted, and you will be refunded the price of the cable car only. An alternative route will be offered