Get off the beaten path and experience the lovely landscapes and lush forests of Tenerife on a 3-hour quad bike ride. Visit the charming villages of Arona and Vilaflor, and get your thrills on rustic secondary roads and dirt tracks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German
- Pickup optional
- Your accommodation in Playa Paraíso, Costa Adeje, Playa de Las Americas, Los Cristianos, Costa del Silencio and Golf del Sur.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Driver's license
Know before you go
- You must be at least 7 years old to take part in this tour (children under 18 years old will ride as a passenger)
- You must be at least 18 years old and have a valid driving license to drive
- You cannot swap drivers during the activity
- This activity is not suitable for pregnant women and people with disabilities
- The use of mobile devices or headphones is strictly forbidden whilst driving
- Wear long trousers, closed shoes and comfortable clothes (with warmer clothes outside of the summer season)
- Pickup not available from the North area (Puerto de la Cruz or Santa Cruz)