Have a great time kayaking in the open ocean around the cliffs of Guaza Mountain. Enjoy the quiet morning on calm waters while watching dolphins, turtles, and stingrays.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Spanish, Italian, Romanian
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
To get to the meeting point, please use the map in walking mode after you park your car. You will find the local partner in the corner of Edificio Santa Amalia preparing the kayaks. If you get lost, please call the number on your voucher for assistance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Biodegradable sunscreen
Know before you go
- The snorkeling session is only for people that are good swimmers