Entice your palate with wines from the volcanic soil in the north of Tenerife. Explore impressive volcanic landscapes, visit a winery, and learn about local wine culture on a full-day shore excursion. A delicious lunch is included, accompanied by 3 wines.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Starting time 8:30 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Spanish
- Private or small groups available
- Enjoy an unforgettable shore excursion led by a local guide
- Admire the stunning landscape in Teide National Park
- Discover unique flora and fauna
- Learn more about the island’s volcanic formations
- Taste local wine and traditional cuisine at a prestigious winery
- Tasting menu lunch
- 3 wines
- Additional food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- People with mobility impairments
- Children under 18 years
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This experience is customized for cruise ship passengers. The duration is approximately 6 to 8 hours, depending on the schedule of your ship.
- Tours are available in Spanish, English, and German.
- You can select a private tour for 2-8 people, a small-group tour that is shared with 2-8 guests, or a shared group tour with 9-20 participants.