The Battle of Santo Domingo, awarded ITB Berlin Films Festival 2016 Das Goldene Stadttor, is an unforgettable 4D Experience that takes you to the invasion of the walled city of Santo Domingo by the pirate Sir Francis Drake in 1586.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 20 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Polish
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Polish
Select participants and date
Calle Isabel La Catolica corner with Padre Billini. Colonial City, Santo DomingoOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Please note that the seats in this theater move and include sensational effects. People with heart problems or back problems, pregnant women and children under the age of 4 may not sit on them.
- Children 4 to 7 years old must be accompanied by an adult.