Visit the sights of The Hague by historic tram. See the Dutch parliament, the beach, and the famous 'Haagse' museums with full-day tram access.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Audio guide included
- Dutch, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, German
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Board at any of the 16 stops, including 'Kerkplein', The Hague's main train station 'Den Haag Centraal' and tram stop 'Centrum' in the main shopping area. Other stops include: Korte Voorhout, Kneuterdijk, Mauritskade, Vredespaleis, World Forum/Madurodam, Keizerstraat, Scheveningseslag/Beelden aan Zee, Kurhaus, Zwarte Pad, Statenlaan Kunstmuseum/Museon/Omniversum, Van Speijkstraat, NoordwalOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- The tram operates every 30 minutes from 10:15 AM - 4:45 PM. All passengers in your booking older than 12 years must bring their own face mask and will need to wear it during the entire tram ride.
- Please do not travel with us if you or anyone in your household develops a temperature, continuous cough or feels sick