Join a guided climb of the Hague Tower, one of the city's most iconic landmarks. With 288 steps and 92.5 meters in height, beautiful views of the city and region await you.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 5 participants
Select participants and date
Please check-in at the ticket counter in the Great Church; Rond de Grote Kerk, Den Haag. The ticket counter will be in the tower hall at the Torenstraat side. If this entrance is closed entrance will be at the church itself: Kerkplein directly across lunchroom Anne&Max.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Smoking indoors
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- This tour takes place rain or shine
- You will climb 288 steps to reach the top of The Hague Tower. There is no elevator
- A handout with the English tour text is available at the ticket center