Take a full day trip by bus from Thessaloniki and travel back in time, into the Macedonian Kingdom of Alexander the Great and Philip II.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Greek
Select participants and date
Meet at Aristotelous Square & Egnatia Street at the Venizelos Statue at 08:00 A.M. Due to road restrictions, the bus cannot wait for late arrivals.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Please bring cash for the entry tickets
- Please bring your ID/passport to qualify for reduced prices
- Entry tickets to the Museum of Vergina (12€) and to the Museum and archaeological site of Pella (8€) are not included in the price